Spry Xylitol Gum, Fresh Fruit, 600ct (4 Pack) - Great Tasting Natural Chewing Gum That is Aspartame Free, Promotes Oral Health, and Fights Bad Breath
Spry Xylitol Gum, Fresh Fruit, 600ct (4 Pack) - Great Tasting Natural Chewing Gum That is Aspartame Free, Promotes Oral Health, and Fights Bad Breath by XLEAR Inc. at Naked Food Cooking. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Have you been looking for bad breath gum or dry mouth gum? Are you concerned with your dental health and hygiene but don't know where to start?
Features & Highlights
- ORAL CARE MADE EASY - One of the easiest ways to promote oral health is to chew Spry Xylitol Gum regularly in-between meals. With a variety of flavors to enjoy, Spry Xylitol Gum tastes great while working to improve oral health and fight bad breath. This aspartame free gum also stimulates saliva production reducing symptoms of dry mouth.
- HOW DOES SPRY XYLITOL GUM WORK? Xylitol is a natural ingredient that inhibits bacteriaÕs ability to stick to your teeth. When bacteria canÕt stick, they canÕt colonize. When they canÕt colonize, they canÕt make their acid by-product, which is the main cause of plaque and tooth decay.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO INGREDIENTS - It's important to Spry that their product doesn't leave a negative impact on anything from your body to the environment, that's why they've ensured to source only sustainable, natural, and GMO-free ingredients for their aspartame free gum.
- WHAT HEALTH PROFESSIONALS SAY ABOUT XYLITOL - Dentists are sold on Xylitol Gum. So are many periodontists, pediatricians, doctors and health organizations. They all know that scientific research shows the health benefits of xylitol in reducing sugar consumption and slowing bacterial growth. In fact, many consumers learn about Spry Xylitol Gum from their dentists.
- SAY GOODBYE TO BAD BREATH: Ever struggle with bad breath after a meal? Spry Chewing Gum can help prevent bad breath caused by a poor pH balance, dry mouth, and the lack of saliva. Chewing xylitol gum after meals can increase your saliva output and help neutralize the acids that cause bad breath.