Serrano Ham Bone in from Spain 14.7 - 17 lb + Ham Stand + Knife | Cured Spanish Jamon Made with Mediterranean Sea Salt & NO Nitrates or Nitrites
Free Shipping Included! Serrano Ham Bone in from Spain 14.7 - 17 lb + Ham Stand + Knife | Cured Spanish Jamon Made with Mediterranean Sea Salt & NO Nitrates or Nitrites by Jamonprive at Naked Food Cooking. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ingredients: Pork ham, Mediterranean Sea salt. Cured for 12-16 months. All natural, minimally processed and no artificial ingredients. Contains no
Features & Highlights
- Ingredients: Pork ham, Mediterranean Sea salt. Cured for 12-16 months. All natural, minimally processed and no artificial ingredients. Contains no nitrates or nitrites except for the naturally occurring nitrates in sea salt. USDA approved.
- This very special and tasty Serrano ham is achieved with an excellent raw material, large hams with external fat, a little Mediterranean salt and a slow curing process in the fresh air of the high mountains of Spain where the cool, dry air produces a superb traditional cure.
- The cured serrano ham is a product made from the best pieces of pork that have been selected to produce a 100% natural product after the salting and curing process, thus achieving the best aroma and flavor.
- It has a characteristic color that changes from pink to purply red in the lean part in addition to the shiny appearance of the fat. It also has a delicate yet salty flavor and a pleasant, characteristic aroma.
- Should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. Best consumed within 6 months of purchase. Shelf life once opened is 1 month. Presentation: Whole, bone-in, skin on and hoof cut off. Cardboard box for safe transit.
|Item Weight:||16 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.3 x 11.02 x 11.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||35 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.98 x 7.01 x 7.01 inches|