Gran Mitla Hibiscus Salt (Sal de Jamaica), 100g
Gran Mitla Hibiscus Salt (Sal de Jamaica), 100g by Gran Mitla at Naked Food Cooking. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Fruity and tart, sal de jamaica is the perfect finishing salt for salads, fish, tropical fruits, soft cheeses and desserts- especially chocolate.
- Hibiscus salt pairs well with many spirits, especially mezcal, tequila, rum and vodka. Sprinkle some on a slice of orange or pineapple and squeeze into your mouth before sipping your favorite mezcal or use it to salt the rim of your favorite margarita
- The hibiscus petals for Gran Mita's sal de jamaica are grown in small communities in Guerrero such as Tecoanapa and Ayutla- municipalities dedicated to the cultivation of this flower. They are grown organically and harvested manually.
- Made with Cuytlan Colima Sea Salt where salt has been produced since pre-Columbian times. This salt is all-natural, unrefined and retains over 80 essential minerals. Harvested by hand to preserve the flora and fauna of the Cuytlan lagoon.
- Product of Oaxaca, Mexico
|Item Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.35 x 2.24 x 2.24 inches|