What is Seaweed?
Seaweed is a general nomenclature used for a number of species of algae and marine plants that breed in varied water bodies like rivers and oceans. They grow in a wide range of sizes from minuscule to gigantic. Most of the seaweeds are medium-sized and are available in multiple colors like red, brown, and green. They can be spotted ubiquitously on the seashores or coastlines.
Microscopic seaweed like phytoplankton grows hanging in the water. Bigger ones like giant kelp, which is one of the largest plants in the world, grow enormously and stand like an underwater tree with its roots at the foot of the sea. Unlike a weed that grows liberally and can be harmful to the area it dwells in, it plays an extremely vital role in the marine life. It serves as a foundation for the majority of the food chains and provides a home to a number of marine creatures. In addition to this, seaweed possesses anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that have been trusted for providing health benefits to humans from ancient times.
Features & Highlights
- Seaweed oil contains a massive variety of health-promoting components as compared to the majority of other plant and animal-based foods available on land.  It is a rich source of essential minerals such as magnesium, calcium, copper, potassium, selenium, zinc, iodine, and iron.
- Iodine is a vital nutrient required for proper growth for all age groups. It is essential for the normal regulation of thyroid function, which also involves the brain and pituitary gland.
- Seaweed oil contain cancer-fighting agents that may prove useful in curing tumors and other cancer conditions like colon cancer and leukemia.
- This innovative recipe reveals all the aromatic virtues of seaweeds and aromatic plants - a blend of grape seed oil infused with seaweed and basil.
- Very scented, this seaweed oil applies to many uses in the kitchen: it blends perfectly with fish filet or to make a vinaigrette for your raw vegetables and salads like tomatoes with mozzarella.
|Manufacturer:||Groix & Nature|
|Brand:||Groix & Nature|
|Publisher:||Groix & Nature|
|Studio:||Groix & Nature|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Groix & Nature, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: E1009, ean: 0786173775937,
Also known as "dashi kombu", this is dried kelp, a type of seaweed. It's salty and flavorful, and typically used in stocks and soups.Product Size: 1 bag, 4 oz. From Korea, by Wel-Pac. Click the Gourmet Food World name above to see all of our products...
Cholesterol free; contains no trans fat, MSG or sugar.Non-GMO Project Verified roasted seaweed snack that is vegan, gluten-free. Convenient 3 flavor variety pack lets you try before comitting to a case. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives ...