Dried European Porcini Mushrooms - 4 Oz. Bag - Dehydrated Edible Gourmet Boletus Edulis Fungi - Imported
Dried European Porcini Mushrooms - 4 Oz. Bag - Dehydrated Edible Gourmet Boletus Edulis Fungi - Imported by Shiitake Center at Naked Food Cooking. MPN: DM-EP4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 4 ounce bags of dried Porcini mushrooms imported from Europe. All natural, Non-GMO. Porcini mushrooms are also called Cep mushrooms, Penny buns, or
The Porcini Mushroom (Boletus edulis) is highly prized as a versatile cooking mushroom that can be used in almost any dish. This mushroom packs a powerful aroma and flavor.
These Porcini mushrooms are imported from Europe, but are the same species as the domestic porcini mushrooms we offer.
To Reconstitute Porcini Mushrooms: Thoroughly rinse mushrooms, then soak 8 ounces of liquid per 1 ounce mushrooms for 20 minutes or more. Once reconstituted use promptly or store in the fridge in a sealed container.
Features & Highlights
- Dried European Porcini mushrooms - 4 Oz. Package
- 1 Oz. dried yields approximately 12 Oz. reconstitued mushrooms
- Shelf life of many years in dehydrated - great for food storage
- All natural: no pesticides or other chemicals - Gluten free - Non-GMO
- Cultivated & Harvested Wild in Europe - Imported
|Item Weight:||0.45 pounds|