Dried Ancho Chiles El MOLINITO Brand 8 oz Resealable Bag ‐ Mexican Recipes, Chilis, Tamales, Salsa, Chili, Meats, Soups, Mole, Stews & BBQ
Dried Ancho Chiles El MOLINITO Brand 8 oz Resealable Bag ‐ Mexican Recipes, Chilis, Tamales, Salsa, Chili, Meats, Soups, Mole, Stews & BBQ by El Molinito at Naked Food Cooking. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Poblano chiles, Capsicum annum, when dried are called Ancho Chiles (pronounced ''AHN CHō''). Poblano is a mild chile native to the Mexican State of
Features & Highlights
- ANCHO CHILES DRIED WHOLE CHILE PEPPERS - 8 oz. weight in resealable bag
- HAND SELECTED - Ancho chilies Hand-selected from the finest spice purveyors and chile growers in Mexico and hand packed in our gourmet spice shop FROM MEXICO - Essential for authentic Mexican Cuisine 100% Natural from Mexico.
- FROM MEXICO - Essential for authentic Mexican Cuisine 100% Natural from Mexico. One of the 'Holy Trinity' chiles, and essential in a variety of Mexican moles and salsas.
- MEDIUM TO MILD HEAT - Ancho Chile has mild heat with sweet savory flavor great for enchiladas, salsas, mole, Texas Chili and sauces. Moderately hot, ranging between 4,000 and 9,000 Scoville Heat Units.
- RESEALABLE BAG - Restaurant Quality packaging for keeping chili peppers fresh. Each 8 oz. (225 g) portion comes in a tamper-evident resealable bag to best guarantee freshness and maintain quality.
|Package Weight:||0.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.36 x 2.24 x 2.24 inches|