100% Pure, All-Natural, Raw Amla Berry Powder (Amalaki) - Superfood, Antioxidant, USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Bulk (5 lb)
On Sale Now! Save 6% on the 100% Pure, All-Natural, Raw Amla Berry Powder (Amalaki) - Superfood, Antioxidant, USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Bulk (5 lb) by Z Natural Foods at Naked Food Cooking. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Amla (aka Amalaki or Indian Gooseberry) is known as the Great Rejuvenator. Amla may be helpful for a variety of digestive problems. Amla may support
Features & Highlights
- TRADITIONAL USES: Amla has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic herbal applications.
- NUTRIENT PROPERTIES: Our raw Amla Powder (Amalaki) is a natural source of ellagic acid, gallic acid and emblicanin A+B. Amla also includes bioflavonoids, phytochemicals, fatty acids, and vitamin C. In order to bring you the highest quality, organic, most natural product in existence, with no artificial ingredients, Amla's taste, smell, texture and color may vary from batch to batch.
- SUGGESTED USE: Mix 1 teaspoon with juice, yogurt or add to your favorite smoothie. To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic acerola cherry and rosehip powders.
- INGREDIENTS: The whole, raw Amla fruit is used (no seeds) to produce our Organic Amla Fruit Powder. It comes from sustainably harvested Amalaki trees natively grown in India. Also known as Indian Gooseberry and Amalaki, the botanical name is Emblica Officinalis. No chemicals or pesticides are used in our cultivation and this product is 100% natural and minimally processed.
- OPTIMAL FRESHNESS: Our Amla Fruit powder is packaged for you in an airtight, stand-up, tear-resistant, resealable, BPA-free ziplock foil pouch for your convenient storage and to maintain optimum freshness.
|Manufacturer:||Z Natural Foods|
|Brand:||Z Natural Foods|
|Publisher:||Z Natural Foods|
|Studio:||Z Natural Foods|